The Healthy City Living slogan competition aims to promote healthy city living, targeting Chinese-speaking communities residing in the City of Sydney.
Rules and Regulations:
- Slogans should be associated with the aim of “Healthy City Living” which may include Healthy Eating, Family Relationships, Family Finance, Cancer Smart Living and Sustainable Living. The slogan should be within16 words in Chinese (either traditional or simplified characters) excluding punctuation;
- Works must be original and have not been published, nor used or submitted in other contest;
- Slogans including indecent statements will not be accepted;
- Each participant can submit more than one entry, but can only win one prize;
- Personal information collected will be used for identification and communication with the participants only. Contributor names will be kept confidential except for the purpose of acknowledging prize winners;
- The copyright and the right to use of all winning entries belong to the organiser.
- The organiser’s decision on the result of the competition is final.
- Entry to the competition will be deemed acceptance of the rules and regulations.